What are you doing?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm not sure if it's teething (by the way she has at least 3 coming in right now) but that tongue has been out of her mouth going back & forth like crazy. She has also been chewing on her fingers. She was watching a movie & I looked back & saw her doing this. She was so distracted by the TV that she didn't even see me taking the pictures. I don't have my regular camera so I couldn't edit the video below. About 25 seconds into it is when that tongue gets going.

As you can tell she is very active while she is also very distracted by the TV, so naturally she falls. But notice as she is falling (& it doesn't look very comfortable at all!) her eyes never leave the TV.
And the recovery.
And very quickly back to the TV again.
Sometimes I wonder... am I raising a couch potato?

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

Dude! She never stops moving! Up and down, back and forth...I can't imagine watching a movie like that. And the tongue!!! Oh, the tongue...tooooooo funny! I love her!

dana said...

I love the tongue! So funny. Btw...I caught Lucy sticking her fingers in her ears the other day and laughing (listening to how the world sounded different) and I thought of Payton. Kids are clever!