Jane Austin

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Recently I have really gotten into Jane Austin or at least her books. I have read Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Mansfield Park & am in the first few pages of Northanger Abbey. I am loving reading these stories, although Mansfield Park has quite a few slow sections. I am not an avid reader by any means but when I find a book that I like I zoom thru it. I have found that I really like the characters & that is why I have kept reading. Here is something that I found while Blog surfing & thought I would do it.

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!


3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love Jane Austin too! I got a book with all of her novels in it for Christmas. I've read Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Sense and Sensibility, and just finished Emma. They are all so good.

dana said...

good for you! I tried to read Pride and Prejudice and had a hard time following along. Too many "Mr. So-and-So's".
I'm impressed!

Darci said...

I love, love, love Pride and Prejudice. I also love Persuasion. I recommend modern-day renditions of Jane Austin's stories "Persuading Anne" by Melissa Nathan and "Jane Austin in Scarsdale" b Paula Marantz Coheny. I took the quiz and I'm Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility!