My little Green Thumb

Thursday, July 12, 2007

We have some plants out on our patio. Most of them have not made it. I guess it would help to not put shade plants in full sun. So that is why there are some plants that are fried.Payton loves to go out there & pretend to water. When we do put water in her watering can she drops it. It might be too heavy still. No mater what the reason she loves to go out there.
There's the shot of some dead plants.

Here I am telling her not to touch it & thus the smile. She can be such a snot sometimes, a cute snot.

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love the one of her "watering" a dead plant. Hilarious!

Snot? Did you really just call your kid a snot? I'm laughing out loud!!! Only because I call Ryan a punk all the time. hahahaha.

Jenn said...

Yup I did. I also call Payton Punky, it evolved from pumpkin, don't ask how. Maybe it came from my mom, my youngest sister was 'super brat'. Ah the terms of endearment that we use...