I <3 Letter Factory

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Payton has been learning her letters with the help of Letter Factory by Leap Frog. She is getting so good!
The cutest one yet is when she says Daba U. She will not do it for the camera so I'm going to have to be tricky... I'll have to turn on my brain & figure out a way to get it on camera.
She was watching it & decided she needed a hat. I was a little preoccupied so I didn't try to find out why my non-hat wearing girl all of a sudden wanted a hat. Can you tell why she wanted it?
She noticed Tad had a hat on & so I guess that means that she had to have one on too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

She's a doll ... I need to get that letter thing!

Her color looks so good, Jennifer!! The cath must have done some good, huh? Sweet little thing!

Joanne said...

Payton is SO cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She's such a smartie.

jaime said...

oh jenn. i love the letter factory! i totally credit jaxson's advanced reading abilities to that lovely little dvd. it's amazing!