Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We went to the Dr.'s yesterday & everything looks good. We were able to see some pictures from during the cath... very interesting! So no surgery date yet. We have to meet with the surgeon & have a consult first. I should be getting a call to schedule the consult in the next few days to schedule it. The surgery will most likely be before the end of the year. I'm still hoping for mid November. We go back in on Nov 3rd to see Dr. Burke.

Payton loves to help me when I'm working. My favorite feature of my machine is also Payton's. All of the speciality feet are stored on the side of the machine with a door that is pulled down so you can get to them. Payton loves to pull it down & rearrange the pieces.
She also likes to help me feed the fabric through but gets bored after a short amount of time.
Payton loves to 'help' me with whatever I'm doing but lately she is learning to play by herself... which by the way is WONDERFUL! She has been such a good girl & I have been able to get a lot done lately.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

Jennifer I found your blog through the "hallpass." Just had to let you know that we're praying for your family even though we're all the way over here in NH!

Gary Church said...

I love your sewing machine. And Payton ... and I'm so glad to hear that all is well ... so far.