Still waiting for a surgery date...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We are still waiting... The paperwork hasn't been sent over to the surgeons office yet. As soon as it does then we will get a call to meet with Dr. Starns & hopefully we will have a date soon after that. I've been told that it tends to go pretty fast but we'll see... meaning we won't have to wait long for the surgical date. As soon as I hear you'll know...

Though this process I have learned one thing about myself, I hate waiting! I don't mind counting down to a date but waiting to find out the date, with so many variables up in the air... Yeah I don't like it! We hope to have Payton out of the hospital for Thanksgiving for a family picture & I'm still hoping to be able to go up to Idaho in late December for my brothers wedding but the only way for that to happen is for Little Missy to be free & clear. Oh well... for now we wait & see what the next 2 months will be like!

3 comments:

Kjelstrom Family said...

Hi Jen! I found your blog through Lillian's. I am glad that are figuering out the best treatment for your cute little one. Hayward and I will be thinking about you and prayin for you guys!
Love,
Natalie

Gary Church said...

We are very anxiously waiting too!!! So, I guess this means that you aren't coming to visit me in the hospital on Thanksgiving, huh? I was so hoping you would! lol.

Annie Koop said...

Let me know when the surgery date is...maybe I'll be working that day....