Excuses Excuses

Friday, January 15, 2010

The reason I got out of the habit of blogging...

I guess it would have been a good excuse thru my first trimester but now I'm just lazy.

Many of you who see me regularly may have already guessed I am pregnant. We are so excited especially Payton. She's especially excited because
IT'S A GIRL!!!!
Every time we would ask her what it was she'd say it was a girl & 2 days ago she was proved right. She talks about it every day & has already planned sister's party. This is going to be a very long 4/5 months for her.

I had my 23 week appointment today & will be going to get a Fetal Echo done to check the babies heart (every child that I have will have their heart checked out as routine, but no they do not suspect anything). I excited to go because Payton will be able to be in the appointment & see they baby... or she'll be just more confused & just have to go by faith that the thing kicking her hand from inside my tummy will be a baby someday.

SO with a due date of 5/10/2010 Payton will be 4 1/2 years old & she is so ready to be a big sister. She's already told me that she will feed the baby, play, share & sing to the baby when she's sad. She quickly added that she'll do everything but touch the poopies. So with the agreement that I would change the diapers while she brings me the diapers, wipes & cream, now all she has to do is wait till May. Like I said it's going to seem like forever for her.

She's already gotten into the routine of kissing my tummy, talking to the baby (it's very cute when she tries to explain the 'rules' to her).
Yep she can't wait & I think having 2 girls will be fun. More Pink! More Princesses! More Singing! Unfortunately Donald will be out numbered but I think he'll enjoy it as much as we will.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations!!!

megan said...

I am so so so so happy for you!!! I heard the news awhile ago, but wasn't going to say anything until you announced it :-) really really really happy for you! (did I say that already?) and so fun for her to have a baby sister!

Jean said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's awesome news, Jenn!!!

The Hyer Family said...

A million congratulations to your family---we are very excited for you and Donald, and little Payton...you will LOVE having 2 girls. Congrats!

Lauren said...

Jenn, I had no idea. Congrats!! That is so exciting. Payton is going to be the cutest big sister ever.

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I am sooo excited for you all. I can't wait to see her. Hope the pregnancy is good to you! Take care of yourself and be pampered!

Joanne said...

Yea! Another girl. I can't wait to meet her, but I'm sure Payton is even more excited. Congratulations!

About us . . . said...

So excited for you!!!!! Congratulations!! I miss you guys a bunch!

Jen said...

Hooray! Congrats!

Sarah said...

WOOHOO- BEST NEWS EVER!!! I've been wondering what the gender was- SO AWESOME!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! :) :) :)