October 2009

Monday, January 11, 2010

Payton has discovered that she loves to paint. I got a smock for her & she wore it for about 30 minutes while she painted. I went out to check on her & she was looking flush. I got her some water & when I went to give it to her she was covered in sweat! Whoops! It wasn't all that warm but I guess plastic isn't the most 'breathable' fabric. So she took a break & about 20 minutes later she was wanting to get right back out there, smock & all. Nothing will get in the way of this girl & what she enjoys.
For Halloween Payton was Tinkerbell. It was so much fun to see her get excited about it. After she got her costume on she decided she need to accessorize. So she put on her bracelet, necklace & 'seat belt'. Her seat belt is the one that goes under her arm. It's a very long necklace that she made & that is how she wears it. I've tried but I have not been able to convince her to wear it any other way.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

You know you're pregnant when you're updating the blog with October pictures ... in January!

Do y'all know the gender yet? I'm guessing ... BOY!