Delaware

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Don't you hate it when you get in your car to leave & you find the camera you thought you forgot to bring in the first place...
After my mom left us she went down to Delaware to my bro JD's so that she could be there to help with their baby, who was born 3 days after she arrived (In our family boys are just more obedient than the girls.)
We were powered by M&M's & Diet Coke... Payton the M&M's & the Coke was mine. While in Delaware we went to Costco so we had the back of the car filled with the essentials; TP, Paper Towels, Tuna, Can Chicken, Diaper Wipes, etc.
The drive was so pretty. All of the trees were changing & I was able to get a couple of pics that weren't blurry.
Payton was a very big help with Katie! She intertained Katie for a solid hour before she fell asleep. In several trips since Payton has gotten majorly car sick so I know that I was MAJORLY blessed during this trip. She didn't get sick ONCE!!! I didn't know how incredibly lucky I was until recently... that story will come later (if I ever get caught up to Thanksgiving!). Hey I'm trying!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: