When it rains....

Monday, December 6, 2010

One thing I wasn't quite prepared for was the rain. It rains A LOT!
What is the only thing to do in the rain... Jump in puddles!
One day it had been pouring all day & it was almost time for Donald to come home on the bus. SO I put Katie in the baby carrier & we went out in the rain to play. I figured we'd meet Donald at the bus then I would have help getting them in the bath while I finished dinner. Unfortunately Donald missed the bus. Payton still talks about the day that she got to get soaking wet & I didn't make her put on a jacket. I am not totally irresponsible, she is wearing rain boots I just didn't tuck them in good enough & couldn't bend over to fix them with Katie strapped to my front.
I'm glad she had so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: