Lessons learned...

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The local Dr.'s office finally received the girls' medical records so 1st I took Katie & the next day was Payton's turn. Katie's appointment was during school so it was just Katie & I. She was so good. She got a shot but was over it very quickly & then slept the rest of the day & even slept as usual that night.

The next day was not the same! Lesson Learned - never take the younger when the older is getting shots.
After Payton got her flu shot she was upset, which made Katie REALLY upset.
One thing I thought was cute, after the fact, is that both of my girls cry with their fingers in their mouths.
Needless to say I will never take Katie when I know that Payton will have a hard time.
You can tell from the video that Katie truly is sad for her sister. She only reacted when Payton did. So maybe it's not so bad, they have empathy for each other.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: