Would Julia Approve??

Monday, December 6, 2010


Payton loves to help me bake. She has her own apron w/ pockets & in those pockets is her cooking necklace. Before we start she has to put on her apron & then her necklace. It makes me think of the movie Julie & Julia about Julia Child... This particular day sometime during the baking process Payton's pants came off & I couldn't resist the picture below.

We are working with Payton on being modest &... well sometimes... okay it's not working yet. But I figure that eventually she will have the urge to stay clothed while inside.

I asked Payton why she liked to help me & she said it's because she's good at measuring & licking.
She is good at it so there is no arguing with that.

(Her curls were adorable this day!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lisa and Dan said...

Payton is such a pretty little girl.