Sarah's Visit

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I have to admit one thing right here, right now. I suck at being a long distance friend & pretty much everyone I know is long distance. I don't call & I don't write. Having said that, one thing I love about my friendship with Sarah is that she doesn't care! So it doesn't mater how long it's been, we jump right back into the swing of things as if we were never apart.
And the 2nd best thing is, so do our girls!
I love that they love each other. They were thick as thieves for pretty much the whole trip.
I also made a new friend! I hadn't seen Abby since she was 2 1/2 months old & I was so glad that not only did she tolerate my presence she actually interacted with me. And for her that is huge.

We tried to do as much as we could while they were here.
And how could we not go to the U-Pick.
We had to make Apple Pie! Thanks Paula Deen, that was the easiest, yummiest apple pie I have ever had.
Sarah had moved to Boston a little over a year before we moved out here. I never thought we would be this close (5 hour drive) so as soon as we were accepted I called Sarah & told her the good news. Actually we were waiting to tell everyone because we needed our health insurance & a job but I called her the day we found out.
It was a great visit & very little sleep was had but I can't wait to do it again!
Thanks for making the trip all by yourself. You are so brave!!!

0 comments: