17 months old ALREADY!!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I can't believe that she is 17 months old already! She is getting so big! Her favorite thing to do is carry around a water bottle & bring it to me when she wants a drink. I then let her put the top back on, so I don't know if she brings it to me because she wants a drink or wants to put the top back on. Either way she is going to be very well hydrated this summer if this keeps up.The Lego table behind her is a new addition today! I've been looking for a lego table for about 3 weeks on Ebay & they were all getting too expensive. So Friday I went over to my Nana's house & the table was outside her front door waiting to be picked up by goodwill. I couldn't believe it! So Bumpa (my grandpa) tightened the legs & Nana washed it for me & ta-da! Payton hasn't quite figured out that she can attached the pieces to the top yet. Right now she is fully entertained by pulling legos out & setting them on top of the table & then putting them away again.
Right now Payton's chair is on the floor & it's worked out great. She goes over sits down, pulls the tray in front of her & snacks a little on a bagel. She doing it right now & is so funny!
I think that Payton just loves having a seat that is specifically for her. She's got 2, a booster seat & now this one that is on loan from my mom's house.
All that is left for Payton to start doing is talking. She chatters using her baby talk all the time. One day hopefully very soon she will try to chat with us, at least in a way that we can understand!

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

LOVE the booster on the floor....pure genious. lol.

Dan and Hilary said...

I really can't get over her cute personality. Your posts really make me laugh.
I also bought those $10 seats from Walmart that you had posted once. I love them!