Las Vegas

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Last week Donald & I were able to get away for a few days. Donald had a convention to go to in Vegas & I went as well. It was so much fun & was a much needed break! It wasn't necessarily because we were able to leave Payton with my mom & dad but it was more because I was able to not be a manager for a little while.

So one of the things that we did while we were there was go to Shark Reef at Manadalay Bay. It was cool. All of the aquariums we so awesome & the fish were huge!Although the weather was still pretty mild it was still nice to be in there because the atmosphere was so cool.
We walked so much while we were there is was exhausting. Every night we were so, well I was so sore. Donald didn't complain but it was probably because he wore good walking shoes.
It was hard to take pictures of us in front of the tanks & still have the fish show up. And then of coarse there is the flash reflecting off of the glass. Oh well.
I loved the variety of fish that they had. All so pretty & colorful even though the colors didn't quite come out in the pics.
There's a diver behind me. This was one of those where you walked down a tunnel thru the middle of the tank.
They had some sting rays that you could touch.
Donald didn't want to. He didn't admit it but I think he was scared!!! :)

They had some very interesting fish there as well.
Jelly Fish as well.
This was the first thing that we did on the last day there.
We ended up saving most of our sight-seeing till the last day. Not sure why but it just worked out that way!
Donald standing at the Belagio with Paris in the background. We walked around to all of the free things.
The Belagio has a water show.
The first one I didn't video until the very end. Then the second one later that night we were stand in the greatest spot but you get the idea.




In Caesars Palace, which Donald & I decided was the best one of them all.
And again one of the Paris but this time lite up.
The last morning we went to the M&M store. I was definitely worth leaving a little bit later then we had planned. We originally wanted to go the night before but we were so tired that we put it off until the next morning.


We had so much fun. I have to admit that I did gamble. I took a roll of quarters so I gambled away all of $10 in quarters at the slot machines. I didn't go to gamble I went to shop! They had some good outlet stores. I went to a OshKosh B'gosh & found their 70% off rack & went to town! I also found a Carters outlet store as well as Old Navy & The Children's Place (not all at the same mall though). I now have most of the clothes that I will need for her up to 2T. That may be the most exciting part about the trip! At least for me.

0 comments: