New TV

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Our old TV started to go out. We could still get the picture it's just that everything was reddish/pink. So I started sending Donald a bunch of links to different TV's that I found. I wanted to get him looking at some so that we could get an idea of price. So after getting the hint he went on & found this one. Yes it is pretty big & I wasn't expecting one this big but I'm not going to complain either.Our old one was a 52 inch & this one is a bit bigger but surprisingly very light! We need to find a better stand for it but we have time to look. I'm trying to find something that will be able to encase our equipment but it would need to have glass doors... I'm not satisfied that I want glass but I don't think that there is another alternative (I don't want just an open shelf either). Glass doors just don't sound kid proof (even though I know we aren't talking easily breakable/shatter-able stuff here.)
Of coarse one of the first movies we watched was Monsters Inc.
So we are now playing around with the idea of rearranging the room. I have tenants that come to my door & in the first 2 days that we had it I had 4 tenants come to my door & they ended up commenting on it. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. So we'll see. I'm still thinking about it.

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

YEA for new tvs! Dude, that's huge....good luck finding the right stand!!! Congrats!!