Cheesecake Factory

Sunday, May 13, 2007

After Tyler's Graduation we went to Cheesecake Factory. Great food as always but the best part was the plate of food that they immediately brought out for Payton & Ryan. Sliced bread & banana. It helped to pacify Payton for a little while, Donald still had to take Payton for a walk while we waited for our food but I loved the idea. I think that I would consider going back, being a paying customer this time :) , all because of that. It also helped that she loved the Mac'n Cheese as well as the 3 Cheese Pasta I got.

How many Grandparents does it take to operate a cup, straw & 17 month old? Yes that is her sippy cup in the picture but of coarse she wanted everyone else's drink. Below is what happens when you tell Ryan to say "CHEESE!"

1 comments:

Knight knughts said...

I love that they feed the kids first. Zoe loves to get food when no one else did.