Swings

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mom took Ryan to Hamilton Park & Payton & I joined them there. It is actually a pretty cool park but there isn't any shade (my only complaint). It has been so long since I've been there!They have these swings that are made for moms to swing with their kids on their laps. It looks like a banana seat. The consensus is that 1 swing does not fit all, but it still is a cool idea.
Payton either throughly enjoys swinging that she can't muster up the energy to show emotion (of coarse she smiles for the first few pushes then has the look above throughout the rest of the time) or she is completely bored out of her mind & her mom just isn't getting the message! I love this picture because of her hair.
And then there's Ryan who shows how happy he is & is just so much fun (not to say Payton isn't fun, I guess I'm saying she's more subdued at times).
Ryan is talking up a storm & I just can't wait till Payton will be doing the same! We have a lot to look forward too!

0 comments: