Does it ever feel like you have a monkey on your back?

Monday, October 22, 2007

I bought Payton a harness & wanted to be sure that she would wear it before I attached the leash & 'restricted' her ability to roam. Well turns out that she LOVES it! I pulled it out & put it on Payton & she wore it the first day for almost 2 hours.
The next day she wanted it on first thing so I put it on her. We then had to go so she wore it down to the car & didn't want to take it off. I had to take it off to put her in her car seat so instead I just gave it to her & she held onto it until we got to my mom's. As soon as I got her out she wanted it on.
She is so funny. She just cracks me up! I love her little personality, if only she minded a little better she'd be even more perfect... oh yeah talking would be nice too.
2085

4 comments:

dana said...

that monkey looks so cute on her!
and yes...talking would be nice. I think payton and lucy have made a pact with each other to NOT talk for as long as possible. Silly girls.

Dan and Hilary said...

Oh that is the CUTEST picture!!! That first one is the best! She keeps getting cuter!

Gary Church said...

Very cute! Total side note, her coloring in these pictures looks SO good! She must be doing very well!! GOOD!!!!

Lisa Marie Trent said...

we got that EXACT one for our trip to San Diego this past summer. it was nice...to know that he couldn't get lost as long as we held onto that tail...however jack would throw himself on the floor if you tried to pull him in any direction he didn't want to go..