I love daddy's pasta

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Donald makes this pasta we call Chicken con Broccoli that I love & so does Payton! We got the recipe from my bil (brother-in-law for the blog-beginners) & it is either from or just like the Olive Garden version, but better because it doesn't cost so much. Well maybe not better because it doesn't come with their yummy bread sticks.....
Payton is also learning how to dance. It isn't fabulous yet but I'm still proud of her. It's just been in the last week or so that she reacts by moving her whole upper body back & forth. She does it in the video but even if she weren't sitting down that is all the movement that you'll get.

1613

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love when she looks at her dirty little hands at about 1 minute into the video. So funny!