Saturday, October 13, 2007

Payton found these Lipton Tea soda cans that we got from somewhere & just hadn't thrown them away yet. They were by the door to go out with the trash & she decided that they'd make a good toy. She got really good at stacking them & would look really proud not only when she stacked them but when she knocked them down too.
This is her 'oh no' but that was fun reaction.
I love the fact that her tongue is sticking out in this one.
She played with these until they were finally so beat up that one sprung a leak. The only reason that I caught it was because the broken one happened to be on top of the tower & when it hit the ground it sounded different.
We emptied the cans & threw them away. Our little trash digger ended up getting them out of trash & took them down the hall to play with them (so I wouldn't see). I only found her because she started giggling & I realized that I hadn't heard from her in a little while. Oh my trouble maker!

Here is a video of her playing with them before the can broke.

1835

1 comments:

dana said...

soda cans are so much fun!
And I love that wild hair in the pictures. Really cute.