Just my size...

Friday, October 12, 2007

We've been trying to do the impossible... find a couch that we both like. On our search we went to a furniture store (the 3rd that day) & Payton would not leave the front of the store. I was in the back with a sales man & Donald came to the back without Payton. When I went up to get her (make her) come back I found this. She sat there for about 10 to 15 minutes. If it wasn't $140 I would have considered it. I was so glad that she found that so that we could have the time to rule out yet another couch that wouldn't work....We are still looking so wish us luck. We will probably head out to a couple of stores this weekend so we'll see. Donald & I have both made adjustments to what we want & have compromised a little so we'll see if we have better luck...
1791

2 comments:

dana said...

couch shopping! how fun.
payton sure is cute in that rocker. We have a little oversized chair that's just Lucy's size and she loves it. When Elmo comes on, she just slowly backs up into it and sits down. Maybe you can find a rocker that's less $.

megan said...

oooh...a new couch!! I'd love that! What kind are ya looking at? What's wrong with $140?? You think that's too much? just kiddin!! It's really too bad....


Also, that farm looks super fun! Will you let me know when you are going again? Dana and I went to a farm last year that was pretty fun but soooo far away!