Pumpkins, Pumpkins & MORE Pumpkins

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

When I first put Payton on these huge pumpkins she looked at me like I was crazy. But after sitting on top of one, she wanted to sit on top of them all. I think that she ended up sitting on about 8 or 9 before she was done.After sitting on the 1st 4 she was very still so I could leave her there to back up & take a picture.
They had several 'Pumpkin Patches'. This one was more like a pumpkin field. The pumpkins were way to expensive to buy, but they ended up being great props for pictures.
This patch was a little bit closer to being a real one. All of the pumpkins were already picked but at least there were plants around still, making it a little more authentic. Also in this particular patch there were really small pumpkins so Payton could carry the tiny ones.
Towards the end she stopped focusing on the pumpkins & started playing in the dirt.
As with all kids, I'm not sure what happened but it stopped being fun & she stopped being a willing participant. Look at this face she is giving me. LOL I love it! It made me laugh so hard when I saw it!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I love these. What a fun place to take pictures! Payton looks SO cute.

dietcokegrrl said...

Great pictures!! The pumpkins are the bests props--the little ones are my favorite. They're just right for toddlers hands.

Cindy said...

Cute pictures! It looks like such a fun place. Payton looks like she was having a blast.

dana said...

cute pics with the pumpkins! Some of those are SO huge!