Videos

Friday, October 19, 2007

Payton has turned a corner as far as being careful is concerned. Her new favorite thing is to 'ride' the ball. We have to watch her carefully because, like any other kid, she has no concept of danger around her like a wall, chair legs, etc.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This video is of Melissa trying to get Ryan to calm down. I love how affective it is.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ryan is so cute. Videos like this is why I can't wait for Payton to start talking.

Payton is starting to do hand motions to some new songs that we have been doing. I really want to get it on video but right now she only does it in the car while I'm driving. We've tried it several times with my mom there & nothing! We are so close though.... I just have to be patient.

0 comments: