Park...

Friday, April 25, 2008

So before you watch the video I have something to admit. "I'm a bad mom!" This trip to the park was the first in... a lot of months. Hopefully this explains Payton's crazy laugh in the video.

Also she is so much bigger & more independent than the last time we were here so she loves climbing the stairs & sliding down the slides all by herself.

She is getting SO BIG!
My favorite part about her being on the slides is that her hair becomes alive with static!
5910

3 comments:

The Hyer Family said...

The first time in many months??? Are you serious??? What the heck do you do all week? We go multiple times in a day sometimes! (like yesterday)...but I guess Peyton can enjoy it more if she only goes once in a while...hence the darling laugh!

Michele said...

She is super cute Jen. Get that kid out of the house! If for no other reason than to show her off. And congrats to Donald!
I hope you don't mind my lurking on your blog every once in a while. I like to see what fun things are happening in everyone's life.

Cindy said...

I LOVED the video. Payton's laugh is so cute. She is just adorable.