Waking up happy

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lately Payton has been waking up happy. Before lately this didn't always happen. I have been putting her down asleep in her toddler bed. When she wakes up she comes out with a huge smile on her face. She is so proud of herself for getting herself out of bed when she wakes up.

This particular day she woke up still a little groggy & cute as ever. All the curls on her right side were all against her head...And on the other side was this amazing curl! I can't get over her curls. I have curly hair (but not like Payton), Donald's hair is wavy & Donald's moms hair is curly too. But these perfect ringlet curls are just mind boggling.
And NO PEOPLE I do not curl or perm her hair. What products do I use? Water & detangler. I've been wearing my hair curly lately so that I get less questions about her hair but still it's like the whole 'how old is your son?' (whose wearing a pink shirt & a skirt) sometimes people just don't think.
5879

1 comments:

dana said...

She seriously looks adorable. And in no way does she look like a boy...I mean, those eyes! Very feminine. When Lucy was a baby I got the boy question ALL the time. Granted she was bald, but yea, wearing pink and butterflies? come on!