Christmas Morning....

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Christmas Morning was actually Christmas Eve... We left for the East Coast on Christmas Day for my brother JD's Wedding. I love this picture of Casey! This was taken while everyone was waiting for Donald, Payton & I to arrive.From Santa Payton got a shopping cart. It was a huge hit.
I'm not sure what Payton was doing here but I loved the expression!
She got a bear that she gave a kiss to & here she is giving it a hug!
Sit & Spin! I had one of these. I can't tell if she has a favorite (technically, counting today, she's only had 2 days to play with her toys but this one is at the top along with a Tickle Me Elmo).
My dad finally took some WD-40 to a squeaky wheel on the shopping cart. It was hard to convince her to give it up for the repair. She watched Granddad very closely to make sure he wasn't breaking it!
She got a medical kit from Donald & I & she walked around with this around her neck 'listening' to herself. Tonight she ventured out & started listening to everyone else's bellies. So cute but also so sad that she knew what every toy in there was really used for; stethoscope, thermometer, eye/ear scope thingy, syringe, blood pressure cuff & band aid.
Great Christmas. She really got into ripping the paper off of the presents & it was hard to get to stop playing with the new toy she just got & move onto the next.

I'll be playing a lot of catch up so pardon the bombardment of posts in the next little bit. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
3544

0 comments: