Decorating the tree...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Feeling that Payton was a little young to help decorate the tree (maybe next year) I did it myself. I love all of our ornaments! This is the first year with this fake tree & I can't believe that I filled it up. I even bought some new balls & didn't have to use them.Yes I know it's so glamorous but there is nothing better than a lit Christmas tree in a home (my sister Kristin would say that it would need to be a live tree to even count as a Christmas tree). I love to see the ornaments that people have, it is such a person expression of who they are.
Payton loved waking up in the morning to see the tree lit. We've had the tree up & lit for a few days & has loved it. Now we play 'find the .....' & she is so good at it.

I love the perfectly timed eye rub... definitely sells the point that she just woke up.
3412

2 comments:

Dan and Hilary said...

That is so CUTE!!! I can't believe how Payton is becoming. She seems very mature for her age?!

Cindy said...

Cute tree! I love the video. Payton looks so excited to see the tree.