Oops Sorry....

Monday, December 31, 2007

The kids love these push/ride on toys (at least they did before Christmas, they haven't had to 'share' this toy since then). Ryan was pushing Payton around & around for, & I'm not exaggerating, 10 to 15 minutes before I took this video. The most hilarious part, & you can only tell in the very beginning, is that every time Ryan pushes her into something he says 'Sorry'.

I can't get over how cute they are together... but I have to warn you, you haven't seen nothing yet. I have some pictures from the wedding that I will post soon that will make your heart melt! I'll try to get that posted sometime in the next day or so.

4 comments:

Gary Church said...

The "I'm sorry"s were so dang cute! I love that kid!!

Dan and Hilary said...

Ryan is so sweet!!!! Not just because he way pushing Payton, but because of saying "sorry". I wish my twins got along and played together as well as Ryan and Payton!

Nat said...

i can't get over how cute payton's hair is!! my daughter has the dull hair gene...:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.