Kissy bear

Monday, December 17, 2007

I realize that I totally set myself up for a hard time... I posted a week ago or so that it was getting to be so easy to put Payton down for a nap. Now it's the complete opposite. It is like she's 3 months old all over again where we had to make sure that she was asleep & slowly transfer into her bed so as not to wake her up. Yikes is right! It was a lot easier back then because she was at least 20 lbs lighter. Hopefully she will get over it soon....

At night we have Payton give us a goodnight kiss. Sometimes we let her sit on her big girl bed while we read books & sign songs. This time she included the bears in the process.

And of coarse the bears did give some love back in the form of kisses.We've tried to get her to do it again & it wasn't anything like this. We are getting into the realm of pretend & make believe & I'm loving it! Toddler-hood is looking like it will be fun!
3336

0 comments: