Winnie the Pooh & Friends

Friday, December 7, 2007

After Small world we headed over to the Pooh Bear ride. Another ride that Payton really enjoyed. As we got off the ride Ryan spotted Tigger. We headed over there next. We waited in line to see Pooh Bear, Eeyore & Tigger. While in line in front of Tigger we found out that Tigger had to go do exercises with his trainer for a jumping contest so he wouldn't be there by the time we got thru the line. Good Luck Tigger!
This was the hardest line for Payton to be in. She couldn't understand that she couldn't go up to the characters while in line, imagine that, an almost 2 year old not having patience & understanding the concept of taking turns?!?! So we walked around to help pass the time while Ryan was a good boy & snacked while waiting.
We got back just in time to see Pooh Bear. Payton really liked Pooh Bear & so did Ryan.

Look at that face!
She gave Pooh Bear a high five.
Now after seeing this picture I realized what went wrong. I should have held her on the other side of me. I guess she needs that 'mommy barrier' of protection!
I have a picture as a teenager in front of this statue & wanted to get another one but this was the best one. So maybe next time we go down there we will try again.
Have I mentioned how good our kids were?
Having said how good our kids were now take a look at our kids in the happiest place on earth!
Just in case you can't see their sweet expressions... This was taken at 3:30 ish on a no-nap day after being dragged around this place full of visual stimulation that, at least for Payton, she had never experienced before. I have to tell you that I laughed so hard when I downloaded these pictures & saw these faces.
We also went to the Tiki Room & it was another success! (It was before this picture though. This was taken on the way out of the park.) Both kids really enjoyed it. Melissa & I really enjoyed the Pineapple Juice & Ice Cream float we bought right outside. So yummy!

0 comments: