Does a boo-boo hurt when you can't see it?

Friday, May 16, 2008

Does a boo-boo hurt when you can't see it? It depends on who you ask. If you ask Payton the answer is NO, out of site out of mind. Whenever she has a boo-boo she is fine as long as she can't see it. It can even still hurt her, like when she skinned her knee & I happened to touch it after she was bandaged up & put her pants back on, all she did was scowl at me & was fine. Then I lifted up her pant leg to check it & she started crying again.

So a week or two ago she got really bad pool toes & she's kind of a slow healer these days so she's had a band aid on for a while. She was fine until she got her shoe off & this is what she did.

SUCH A FAKER! Are you impressed with the limping?
She walked around with her big toe up in the air until the sock went back on & it no longer 'hurt'. Yes we have magical socks, it's all has to do with the way I wash them! I should patent the process... Hey Tyler I need your help! I'm going to be rich!!!
6337

0 comments: