Mothers Day Gift...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

For Mother's Day my sister & I gave my mom this. I just want to say that the boys were SO EASY. I got the idea from a blog that I frequent. It can be a little over the top but I've gotten some good ideas from there. http://blog.craftzine.com/
So here are some before & after.Ryan (above) & Casey (below) were so easy.
And finally... Payton's curls as cute as they are, were so difficult. I was able to find several examples of boy profiles, but none that had a girl with curly hair. The boys were done within 1 hour of beginning, Payton's took several tries & 3 days. SO here's what I came up with.

I'm okay with the end result. What is holding me back from trying again is cutting out the curls... that was a pain. I'm just glad it's done & that we were able to do something without spending a whole lot of money! Plus I think it's super cute!

2 comments:

dana said...

Really cute. I love Payton's hair.

Gary Church said...

I love that!! What a great idea!