Friday, May 2, 2008

My dad has these awesome star-gazing binoculars that are rarely pulled out. It was definitely cool to watch the fire using them. Payton of coarse had to get in on the action too.Here I think that she is actually looking down. I think that she is posing for the picture here... what a good girl!
So when my dad spotted the fire he was cleaning out the jacuzzi. Every year near the beginning of the season it is drained & we use a pummis (sp) stone to file down any rough edges. Payton enjoyed being able to walk around the step, which is something that I loved to do when I was young. I would have been right there with her but hey man, it was cold!
She was being very careful!
Right after the picture below was taken she was walking in front of where there are 2 jets (you can actually see the ripples in the water in the left corner of the picture). While the pool is emptying/emptied there is a small flow of water that comes out. As she was walking by, trying to avoid it water (probably because it was cold) she fell in. Talk about living in slow motion!!! Dad almost immediately got her out. Payton of coarse was upset (VERY UPSET) & Mom took her into the house to get her in the bath.
After her bath she was better to the point that she was right back to the side of the pool helping to clean it. By then of coarse the water was already in but it didn't mater. I think we've got a little fish on our hands... well can you really call someone a fish if they don't swim yet? What would you call them?
6060

1 comments:

megan said...

I apparently left town at the right time b/c I didn't see any of the fires...thanks for the update on them!! I can't believe they were that close!

And oh btw...I love that pool!! It is so nice!!