Mommy's Little Helper

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

About a year & a half ago I bought this apron at CUW, a boutique that I go to twice a year. I recently bought a white skirt & whenever I wear it I also wear an apron & Payton has been getting a kick out of it (I'm usually not one to wear an apron). So she's been asking to put one on too. I was ready to make her one when I realized that I already had one. So I pulled it out & she wore it ALL DAY! She wore it to Grandma's house, the grocery store, to Coco's for dinner & to my cousins Eagle Court of Honor. I took it off of her for her nap & hung it so it was under my apron but she spotted it & wanted it on. Here is Payton being Grandma's helper & making finger jello.
She was so excited to be able to help.
Here she is helping to carry up some groceries.
And of coarse doing a little cleaning... By the way I love that Swiffers have the ability to shorten the handle. Payton loves pushing it around & thinks that it is great that it is just her size.
She is obsessed with our trash can. She loves to throw things away. If I don't watch her closely I will find lots of things in the trash can. Some of the things I have found in there is unopened mail, Donald's text book, my hands free head set (the day after I got it). She can also be helpful too... I was working with our plants & some of the leaves fell on the ground & she ran over & put it in the trash. I didn't ask her she just noticed it. Okay maybe not amazing to you but this was while she was watching TV & I was asking her (accompanied by clapping hands & whistling to get her attention) to pick up crayons, her books or something like that & was getting no response.
The only down side is that after sweeping the floor she goes right to the carpet leaving all of what she swept on the carpet. I guess I should just be grateful for the help.
6302

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love the apron ... but her hair is awesome!!!!