Mrs. Sleepy Head

Saturday, May 10, 2008

This particular day Payton didn't take a nap. She is usually fine & doesn't start whining until 5:30/6 & will go to bed close to 7p. So I was posting about the table runner (which took me less than 5 minutes) & I turned around to find this.
I tried just talking to her to wake her up but it didn't last.
So I put her in her chair & decided to get her to at least eat something... Hotdogs were the fastest thing I could think of.
I wasn't fast enough though.

After eating she did perk up & ate dinner. I put her in a warm bath & she was asleep by 7:20... I wish this were the end of the story!

At 10:30p she woke up from her 'nap' & didn't go back to sleep until, well the last time I looked at the clock was 3:30am. Donald had a midterm that morning so I pulled the cushions off of the couch & layed in the middle of the room while she played around me. It took me 3 days to recover!

6272
Posted by Picasa