Our Sick little girl!!! & Cath Update

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yes she's not feeling well. She's had a fever of 102 on & off since Sunday night. Sunday night when I got home she went right to bed & woke up around 1 with a fever. We gave her Tylenol & Donald stayed up with her. She fell asleep mid movie so we knew that she wasn't feeling well. Sometime that night she threw up but since she didn't really have much for dinner it wasn't a lot.
Yesterday she was fine until dinner time came around. We were making dinner & then found her on the floor laying on the cool tile while waiting for the Tylenol to kick in. As you might be able to tell from the pictures she moved around quite a bit. Then about 10 minutes later she was out cold! We left her there for about 15 mintues before we took her into bed.
As soon as Donald layed her down her eyes popped open & she said 'daddy numm numms'. She hadn't had anything to eat yet but we figured that she wasn't feeling well enough to. So she got up & didn't really eat too much for dinner. She feel asleep so fast... I wasn't even 1/2 way into the first verse of "I am a child of God".
After spending most of the night sleeping in bed with her I moved to my bed. About 2 hours later I woke up to her sitting on the floor next to me whinning. All of a sudden her hands went to her mouth & her eyes got really big. Let me tell you nothing gets the blood moving like a throwing up child. She was sucking on her pacifier so there wasn't any mess & she was fine after that. Today her fever has been constant but she's had an appetite so that's something.

CATH UPDATE...

We are going to be the first case on Wednesday Oct 15th, so we will have to get to the hospital around o'dark thirty (5:30ish). Also Dr. Burke wants to see her on the 6th which is the week before. So now we wait... & I'm glad she's sick now so hopefully she won't be in 3 weeks!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jamie and JD said...

Your poor baby! Give her an extra hug for us and get her better!

Gary Church said...

Poor baby girl! I hate the throw-ups!! Hope she feels better soon!! She'll be in my prayers!

megan said...

Poor thing! I hate it when they get sick!! I hope she is starting to feel better! And thanks for the update on the cath! You are a good momma!