When it gets quiet...

Friday, September 26, 2008

So I was working on some apartment stuff & I noticed that it was quite. I looked up & didn't see anything awry so I kept answering emails. After another few minutes I decided to get up to see what Payton had been up to. Above it what I found on the couch. And below she had pulled out all of the diaper wipes.
When I asked her what happened to all the babies she picked up one of her babies & showed me.
Yes was very proud of what she had done. I was just glad it didn't involve crayons or tissues!
She is feeling much better now. The sores in her mouth were gone on Tuesday just in time to play with her cousins before the went home. Last night was the first night that she slept thru the night... can you say Hallelujah! All toghether now! She woke up in a great mood & ate a full breakfast. What more could a mother ask for!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ann said...

just be glad she didn't try to use that a&d ointment that's sitting right there! so cute that she diapered all of her babies! i love it!!
(I'm a cousin of the Churches, in case you forgot;))

The Hyer Family said...

OK, that was cute!...what a doll...she seems so good at really playing by herself---what a good girl...! Glad to hear she's feeling better!

dana said...

That's really adorable. I love it when they really catch on to what's going on. Maybe she's ready for potty training?? I remember you were going to start a while back?

Jenn said...

Oh my Gosh! No Kidding about the A&D! Yes we did try potty training & it was such a bad experience that I needed time to recover. :) She's ready but with her cath coming up & then the surgery I don't think that I will force it yet. Donald says it's just an excuse & maybe it is but I will be trying again around the end of the year.