Utah Trip (Part 4 Church Family Reunion continued)

Monday, September 8, 2008

So here are all of us. It was a lot cooler of a day so it was 'easier' to get this pictures taken. Not all of the kids were happy about it but hey that's how it goes most of the time.The same goes with the picture with the Grandparents.... Ryan was the only one not loosing it! Someday we will get a picture where all the kids are happy & smiling... or one of us will need to get really good a photoshop!
Someone gave Payton a sucker & she loved it! She sat there for 20 minutes just going to town on it.
These were really good that I just had to share!
The one below makes me smile every time! She is so serious in this pic... when is she ever serious!
It took a while to get her to let me take a picture then when I did I showed her the picture & she started laughing. I tried to get her to take another one but she acted embarrassed. Crazy girl!
So a had a slight scare. All of a sudden I couldn't find Payton ANYWHERE! So I started looking on the playground & then noticed she has down a small hill playing with some girls.
Payton really has 1 friend that she plays with but has always preferred to be around adults. It didn't always used to be this way but I think that the kids she was playing with pushed her & took a toy away or something & that sealed the deal for her. All I know is that she was crying on the floor & her toy was in another kids hand... tangent... sorry... the point was that I was so glad that she found some friends that were as sweet & gentle as her.
Payton had so much fun during this trip! It was good to be able to spend time with family & especially with Donald!

0 comments: