Payton's room

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So for several weeks I have been wanting to hang some things up in her room & just haven't made the time to do it. So I finally decided to just get it done. Last week I hung up the Princess canvases & the flower (which are actually place mats that I got for .99c each & tacked them to the wall with removable tape). I love how it turned out!The only thing left to do was hang the curtains I got several months ago (are you noticing a theme here?)
So instead of having fleece blankets up she now has black out curtains & shear pink curtains. I love it!
I also have these glittery Butterflies & Dragonflies that I got at Micheals several years ago & now they have a use.
Payton loves her room & I'm glad it is not decorated where it looks like a little girls room instead of a hodge podge of things thrown together.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

So cute! The pink curtains are a big improvement over the blankets hanging in the window. I'll bet you love it. How is little Payton doing now? Hope she's feeling better.
Jane

Knight knughts said...

Jenn I love your strength and creativity. Payton is beautiful. I wish you the best for her upcoming Dr and hospital visits. Take care we love you guys. Nette