Monday, September 8, 2008

When we got back from our trip I decided that I needed to make some pillows for Payton's babies. I found this princess fabric at Walmart & it was settled. I really like how they turned out! Payton loved them. I counted her babies, found 4 & made 4. When I gave them to her the next morning there were 5... Oh well. She still plays with them & actually shares them with her friend when she comes over.
I also made these file folder actives for the trip. I rushed to get these done by the time we got there & one of her cousin started to play with us & when I saw that wasn't going to go well I put them away. She plays with them all the time & they were so easy!
Payton playing with her babies!
Payton is really into pretend play right now. This was something that before 2 months ago never really interested her. I think it helps that her friend is already into it so now Payton is too. She puts her babies to sleep & diciplines them & feeds them & loves them. It's great.

1 comments:

megan said...

cute cute pillows! and file folders! did you download the file folder stuff somewhere? If so, I'd love the address! looks likea fun trip!