Cool Kid!!!

Monday, June 25, 2007

This is still the day of the stake fair, I was waiting for the video at the bottom to upload & didn't get back to blogging until now. I can't believe how long she kept the glasses on for. She is like that with so many different things now.... It really shows her personality. Payton still enjoys the independence of being able to get her own drink.
Cracks me up!
Payton is also getting into balls. She will throw them to me & I will roll it back. She is getting really good. We have to be careful because every now & then she gets the right grip & lets go at the right time & Wow it can go pretty far.
Say Cheese!!!
And the video that held up this post. I think it's funny how towards the end Kristin's sneeze throws Payton off of her balance.

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

All I can think of is "Bad to the Bone"!