Manager in Training...

Monday, June 25, 2007

While I was off showing an apartment Donald was watching Payton. She's become quite the little climber lately & Donald caught her at my desk. So cute! The notepad of paper is what I use all of the time & I guess from her watching me work she knows exactly what I need help with!She's making some notes (with the pen upside down).
In the last few days when I've been at the computer she will come up want to sit on my lap. What amazes me is that she doesn't pound on the keyboard or try to play with the mouse, she just sits there. Of course I take that as my sign that my baby needs me & then we go play.
And here is the example that she was following. I think that I sit here for too many hours a day... Someday I will get a day off & no longer have to manage!

3 comments:

dana said...

It's adorable (and kinda frightening) when they start mimicking you. Lucy just put my cell phone up to her ear the other and gabbed away. Oh, the things they learn by watching us!

Gary Church said...

TOO MUCH! Her bum looks so cute in those tight pants with a diaper on. I love her!!!

Dan and Hilary said...

That is so CUTE!!!! I love how perceptive she is, and she is growing up so fast!