Time for a change!!!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I love to move things around & change things up every now & then. So yesterday my parents hijacked my elliptical for a while & I couldn't believe the space it freed up. We've been talking about rearranging the front room & now seemed like the perfect time.So I took these before & after pictures.
We worked until 10:30p & finished this morning. Check it out... I'm so excited about the result.
I really like that the tall bookshelf is on the same side as our pictures. It kind of bothered me that the tall bookshelf was in the middle of a wall where it was the only thing tall on that side of the room.
I also love love love that the window is no longer blocked by a desk & TV.
So there will be a few adjustments that will need to made. Payton will probably need to learn (& me as well) to not watch TV while she eats. I think it will be the hardest adjustment for me as far as having Payton entertained & slightly distracted while I feed her things that she wouldn't eat if she were fully aware.

I am hoping to paint soon, with Kristin's help. We are also getting our carpets cleaned soon so it's good that we moved furniture before that. Let me know what you think! I need to get some more artwork for over the TV. I think that I'm going to try to paint something. I'll post it if it turns out.

4 comments:

Knight knughts said...

a good christ picture or temple would look nice in a beautiful frame.

dana said...

Looks great! I like the new set-up. And I like rearranging too. If you ever feel like moving, just re-arrange your furniture.
Nice work!

Gary Church said...

I didn't think there was anything wrong with the before pictures, but the after pictures look even better! Nice work!

megan said...

It looks great!! I love the feeling I get after rearranging...it's realy refreshing! So glad to see you have a blog! It's so fun seeing what other people are up to. I'll have to add a link :-)