I'm not listening...

Friday, June 1, 2007

So this is something that Payton has been doing more & more lately. I noticed it a few months ago but it didn't dawn on me until much later as to what she was doing. I'm not sure if it is because of the attention she is getting from it or the fact that she likes to hear sounds muffled.It has moved on to sticking other things in her ears. Yesterday she stuck the antenna of my cell phone in there & of coarse she loves the reaction she gets when she has messy fingers. Seriously she will be eating Spaghetti & look at me, smile & will move her hands slowly enough so that I have time to see & react before they actually make it in. I have been trying to get a picture of it for a couple weeks now & having Ryan over was just enough distraction for her not to care.
I was also able to get this video. She cracks me up!

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

She is so much fun...I loved just watching her eat. How cute! She's a good eater!!

My brother used to cram sliced cheese in his ears (probably because cheese was cold and he ALWAYS had an ear infection). My mom used to take him to the doctor on a daily basis to have all the cheese removed. After awhile, he wasn't allowed anywhere near sliced cheese and he couldn't have cheese on his sandwiches, etc. He was like 4 or 5 years old too!!!