New PJ's & looking so grown up

Thursday, June 7, 2007

I don't know what it is but this isn't of a baby Payton.... she just looks older to me. It was kind of fuzzy so I played with it a little & I think that it turned out okay.Maybe it's because her hair is straighter in these pictures. We blow dry her hair after bath.
Striking a pose.
And you can't even see my belly! We went from her belly sticking out & her clothes fitting perfect to everything looking big on her again. Oh well such is life!
She is such a big girl. Loves to drink out of cups, especially, well anyone who is around that she knows will 'share'.
I love it how she is leaning forward to get the water. She also likes to drink out of water bottles. We have some laying around our apartment so that when she is thirsty she just brings them to us. What we have learned is that either she is always really thirsty or she knows what to do to get our attention.

2 comments:

Dan and Hilary said...

She is looking so old! She is becoming a toddler and such a CUTE one!

dana said...

cute hair Payton! She does look older. I guess that happens..