She was the happiest, silliest girl ever

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So every now & then Payton will allow her crazy mom some thrills & go along with her schemes. When she wakes up from her nap I take her in to change her diaper & sometimes it is all that I can do to keep her there while I try to get her diaper back on. So on this particular day I put her pants on her head & she kept them there.Yeah those are some pretty narley bags under her eyes.
And still chewing on the watch I gave her in desperation to cover up that cute bum while changing her on my bed!

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love how in the video, she looks at you like "every thing I'm doing is normal...what's wrong with you?" and then when you say "Say bye bye" she looks to the door. SO FUNNY!

Darci said...

She is one of the cutest little girls I know. I love the pictures! It has only been a few months since we last saw you but she has grown a ton!