Arboretum - As good as Disneyland?

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Payton's favorite new place to go is the Arboretum. She loves to be in her stroller looking at the waterfalls & trees & especially the DUCKS!!! Look how close they got to her. She was shriek in excitement & they would run away & then she started to cry. It's a tie between whether her favorite animal is a duck or a dog. It was so much fun to watch her try to figure the ducks out. The very first time she was watching while a duck ate the bread we were feeding she giggled & it was hilarious.
While walking around I found the places that I remember going to when I was younger... a lot younger. It was really fun to find familiar places. I have pictures of me at 4 or 5 by the catfish pond with my nursery school class. I also remember I'm not sure which cousins it was but I had one in each arm & was running from the geese. Yes the geese are mean & according to the person I talked to when getting my membership said that they are meaner now. So hopefully the geese will steer clear of us while we are there.
Enjoy the pics... Hey & if anyone wants to go let me know & we'll go! And for now the Arboretum is our Disneyland, it's cheaper & closer & serves the same purpose for Payton right now, entertaining & well I guess there is a ride there... her stroller powered by mommy. Oh to be 14 months old & have ducks bring a smiles to our faces & all you need to stale bread. Simple & good.

-Jenn

0 comments: