Playtime at the sink

Tuesday, March 20, 2007



Payton loves the water. She was really tired & we were trying to get her to last until bedtime.
She stayed up on the counter for almost 30 minutes.
She would fill up her cup & drink it. Most of the time she coughed & it went down the front of her. She loves playing with water. When she is in the bath & I need to turn on the faucet to warm up the water she will go & put her hand in the stream.
She was putting her foot under the faucet. We start swim lessons in 2 weeks & I think that she is going to have a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

Good for you guys for making it to her bedtime!!! "Drastic times call for drastic measures", lol.

Dan and Hilary said...

She is so adorable! I love her personality and I loved seeing your Mom! I am glad you are able to post videos now.