Lasagna Mess

Sunday, March 4, 2007

I love Lasagna!!! Payton isn't what I would call a picky eater, she just knows what she likes. I will usually feed her the entire meal (especially if it's noodles with any kind of sauce) but this time I had some other things to do & just didn't have the time. Monday nights I'm here by myself & those days are hard. Her bedtime is 7pm but I'm lucky if it's by 7:30/7:45 sometimes. This night was a late one because she played in her food (& ate some too). Sometimes playing in their food keeps them entertained while Mom gets other things done.Enjoy the mess, Payton sure did & you know I did too!

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

Can you say...BATH TIME?! hahah. No point in trying to clean that up with a wash cloth. What a sweet little eater. There is something about a baby eating that seriously warms my heart.